Make a difference in thousands of lives across Texas
Justice for all is not an abstract concept. For more than 5 million low-income Texans, access to justice means the ability to easily navigate the court system to secure a roof over their heads, safety from harm, or medical care. Justice for all improves individual lives and contributes to the fairness and stability of our society as a whole by ensuring that everyone’s voice has a chance to be heard.
- $150 can help a special needs child get the education she deserves
- $250 helps efforts to simplify and improve court processes, rules, and procedures
- $500 can preserve housing for a person living with disabilities
- $1,000 can cover an entire legal aid case for a family
- $5,000 can give life-saving assistance to victims of domestic violence
How can I donate?
DONATE ONLINE or, if you prefer to contribute by check, please send it to:
Texas Access to Justice Commission
P.O. Box 12487
Austin, TX 78711
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 512.427.1862.